The Apocalypse and The True Nature of God

The Apocalypse and The True Nature of God -http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014T4XEZA

During a period between 1995 and 2003 I had many visions, dreams and other experiences of future events. I saw the 9/11 attacks in fine detail during this period up to 4 days before the event. The following are extracts from my dream diary:

16. A Vision of the Destruction of the Pentagon.


I was sat at the edge of my bed and as I moved over to climb into bed, I glanced down at the floor. As I looked, I saw an image of the Pentagon collaspe. I was shocked and frightened by the vision.


17. A Dream of the Twin Towers.


It was a very vivid dream which began with a walk around a village. In the village was a large modern housing estate. I was talking to residents as I walked round. I then began to walk up a hill, towards a very large wide road which led up the hill. The village was Stroud in Gloucestershire. As I struggled up the hill I reached the top and looked down on the modern housing estate. Then I was stood suspended in mid air watching as a large building was collapsing. The images were very disorientating, and I felt ill, as the building was moving up and down at the same time (motion parallax). I saw each concrete floor collapse on one another, and red and black dust was being thrown up into the air. I was untouched by what was happening, as if I was stood in mid air, watching it on a giant screen, which stretched wide enough and high enough that I couldn’t see its edges. Lastly, as gaps appeared behind the collapsing building, I could still see over onto the modern village housing estate. Some of the details were added from a friend who was with me when I got up that morning. I told him the dream, whilst half asleep, and he remembered some details that I subsequently forgot. For instance, he said that I told him that once the building had collapsed the town celebrated the defeat of the WTO, and that they had been locked into a battle with them. Also the valley in which Stroud sits, was reborn, into a period of peace and prosperity, with flowers, trees and wildlife growing quickly. This last detail I remembered, as almost an animated scene of flowers coming into bloom, all over the Stroud Valleys.


18. The Last Dream before the Epoch Event.


Four nights before the event, I dreamt of a city landscape. Coming off the horizon was a large plume of smoke. As I watched the plume formed as a large American juggernaut. A voice spoke to me and said ‘this will be a sign’. The dream ended.


19. The Analogy of the Tower.


As I walked from my mother’s house to my house, I thought intensely as I always do. I dreamt up an analogy of God destroying the world and saved it for my counsellor to explain it to. I said that if a boss of a very large company, whose office is at the top of a large building, decided that his staff had become evil and untrustworthy and that their actions had corrupted the world and the company that he had envisaged, ending the world would be like the boss of this company inviting his staff and their families to a gathering. At the gathering he decides to destroy the building completely, killing everyone inside. He would then re-focus his resources when the rubble was cleared and insurance recovered, in building a new, beautiful company. This company would then proceed to change the world, lifting the poor out of poverty, rebuilding communities, bringing mankind together to fight global problems and ending the chaos that the world brings upon itself.


The 15th Century sage NostraDamus made a series of predictions using a method called 'scrying', where he would light a candle and stare at it for a while and then peer into a still bowl of water and record what images he saw. In 1998 I tried this and I saw the number 14, The Eiffel Tower and a Dark Halo. This year has seen Paris experience more than its fair share of violent and pointless attacks on innocent civilians and this scrying experiment seem to predict it. The attackers who murdered several people at Charlie Hebdo were probably getting ready in late 2014, for an attack which happened soon after the New Year 2015. The attack last night happened the day before 14th of November. This attack will probably mean France will send ground troops into Syria and Iraq to tackle IS at its source. Even Mohamed Himself predicted that Syria (or Sham as it was called at the time) would be the place for the beginning of the final showdown between good and evil - the so called Apocalypse.

I also saw an asteroid strike in the UK in great detail:

20. Dream 1 – The First Strike.


As I looked at the scene, there were two or three houses two on one side of the road, and one on the other. One house had three young men in it who were sharing this house. The house next door was occupied by a man and his girlfriend. As I approached the two houses I asked to see the man who was sharing the house with his girlfriend and I told him to quietly pack his things and leave. Then as I stood on the pavement and looked up an asteroid about twelve meters high, ten meters across, and about a meter thick fell from the sky. As it approached the ground it stopped and hovered for a few seconds, as though on freeze frame, on a video. This allowed me to study the asteroid, and it glittered red-hot, as it was molten, with its heat. It then landed and the ground shook violently, and the scene blanked out with soot. The location was in a small sparsely populated area of Devon.


21. Dream 2 – The Second Strike.


As I stood in Brighton, with friends, (me playing the part of someone else) a bright object appeared in the sky. As we looked amazed at it I raised my arm and pointed exclaiming ‘look at that’ as my friends looked up at what I was pointing at. As it landed it landed in perfect trajectory to my arm as I pointed, it landed on top of me and the dream blacked out.


22. Dream 3 – The Second Dream of the Second Strike.


This was almost a waking dream or a vision. As the second strike on Brighton landed, I saw a red coloured air ambulance air-borne at the time of the strike turn 90 degrees and crash land into a large hotel, with fire leaping up into the sky.


23. Dream 4 – The Third Strike – 11/12/01, 3 am.


The third dream was the most incredible of all. I was staying in a hospital at the time of the dream. As I slept, a blast hit the ground over the other side of the hill that I could see to my left as I slept. As the blast hit, its force physically pinned me to the bed for several seconds, as I heard people cry out in terror. Believing that this was real, I jumped from the bed, myself terrified and ran into the corridor, to find that it had been a dream and that no such blast had taken place. The experience, was part vision, part dream and felt physically and visually real, until I went out into the hospital corridor to check.

In the Bible is talks of a falling star called Wormwood, which will poison the Earth.
I also saw a new war in Korea in several dreams:

113. Dream 24/02/04 – Korea and Britain.


I was in a classroom, helping as an assistant, and inside one of the pupils was Jiyoon. Me and Jiyoon both chatted about things, when I became aware of a problem. The dream was loaded with symbolism and shifting strange images, but the overall theme of the dream was North Korea, invading Britain. A vicious war was quickly underway, and Jiyoon was acting as a go between and interpreter for the two governments. I could see a map of Britain being moved around between Korean occupied and British occupied land, using a blue line and colour to show Korean occupied land. But Jiyoon was getting very troubled as the British suspected her of not being totally loyal to us. However, I was sent to negotiate a deal. We were busily preparing an allied response, calling upon the US, Canada, India, Australia, a list comprised of both our allies and our old colony friends. I took the partial plans to the Korean leader and shouted at him, telling him he could not win and to stand down. But he claimed China was able to assist him, which I replied that China had no intention of helping him, which was true.

I then returned to home and sat on a computer and went to web-site which was being operated by the North ns. It was a web-site often used by Westerners, and I used it knowing it was run by them. I then kept returning to the vision of the British war map, as Jiyoon lent over it, adjusting it every couple of minutes. It was a matter of time before the North Koreans would have to stand down, but our little country was in ruins and we were very angry.

150. Second Korean War – 19/08/04.


In this dream the details are missing. I saw lots of images. At the end of the dream, I heard a voice saying ‘there will be a second Korean war’, followed by a hynopompic dream vision of two lightning strikes next to each other.


Assassination of Kim Yong-il


I was a British diplomat who had gone to see Kim Yong-il. When I arrived we were outside in the shade in North Korea. Chinese diplomats were there and I was sat down, as Kim Yong-il, finished what he was doing and came over to me, with a ceremonial guard next to him with other body guards. He sat down and I began to speak Chinese to him, knowing he would be upset. Immediately he began to shouting, ‘you do not have permission to speak to me in Chinese! You must address me in Korean!’

‘I’ll speak to you how I like Kim,’ I replied and grabbed a sword from the belt of a guard and rammed into his body, tearing a large gash in his belly. He was almost certainly dead’. - August 2004 – not added to dream diary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Will Overwhelm You.

365 Oracle

The Conspiracy Theorist Conspiracy