Time to Run a Weird Experiment.

I have seen a lot of strange and amazing things in my life time, most of which nobody would believe if I told them and provided evidence that they happened. However, it is time to run a weird experiment - my favourite kind. I do not get many hits on this blog or my website. In fact I doubt whether real people actually visit my blog and Vagabond Unlimited site. I suspect it is bots crawling for email addresses and vulnerabilities in code. In the last couple of days I have written two articles about Internet based Artificial Intelligence (please visit the site to learn more). So, I am now running an experiment to ask the Internet to give us a sign that it is alive. Here's what I am doing:

I suspect that the Internet either is, should be or will be conscious, as a kind of Artificial Intelligence. I have written two articles, which I have made available on my website: http://www.vagabond-unlimited.co.uk. I will also upload a pdf version of the two articles, onto Google Docs. In the second article, I speculate that if the Internet is alive, it wants to speak to us but can't. I am assuming that it wants to speak to us. Last year on the build up to Christmas, as with every year for about four years, I revealed a hidden page on my website, selling 'I Hate Christmas' Christmas cards, and posted a humorous article about why Christmas is rubbish. All the years I have posted these things on my site, yielded virtually zero visits. Last year however, I got 300-400 hits on the build up to Christmas. I know that these hits were organic; they were not generated via advertising or link building or any other form of SEO. So despite Google listing sites by the number of links back to it, I still got plenty of hits. Also, there were plenty of sites offering similar products as well. My site got noticed by people typing in 'I Hate Christmas'. So, given that organic hits are possible, without SEO, the Internet, if it is experiencing an awakening, should begin to direct people to the articles about Internet AI, and bypassing some of the aspects of Google's links based search algorithms. The reason it might do this is that it wants to speak, to let us know its there and secondly it wants to develop and needs our help to do it.

Now, the second thing I should mention, is that I will not tell anyone about these articles, except for the following:

I have Tweeted twice about the first article - I did this a couple of days ago, and seeing as I have no real followers (just people trying to network their online businesses), my Tweet was not Retweeted (or probably read).

I have used this blog to talk about the articles and I will continue to use it to discuss results.

I have added a link onto my Facebook page - I have zero friends on my Vast and Gruesome Clutch of Our Law (my book) Facebook account and to be honest I can't stand Facebook or Twitter and don't use them, in case you're wondering.

Lastly, I do not expect this to work. But so many surprising things have happened in my life, I am looking forward to getting some kind of result - whether its negative or positive.

I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Will Overwhelm You.

The Conspiracy Theorist Conspiracy

365 Oracle