Vast and Gruesome

Hi all - I have had a fourth attempt at publishing a book The Vast and Gruesome Clutch of Our Law, which is now available at: www.amazon.com. Please buy this book. It is good.

Synopsis:

The world is in the grip of a large catastrophe. Edward lives in a small community which has barely survived the long cruel winter. But when a stranger called Dean arrives in town hope returns and he seems to have a magical effect on them. But Dean is being tracked by a large foreign military power and the town is in big trouble for giving him shelter.

Reviews:

"The book is intriguing. I found it overwhelming. I found myself unwilling to let the book go until I had finished it. I would definitely pick up the sequel if I were to come across it."

"I was genuinely interested in where this tale was heading and there are some fine ideas in here."

"Its post-apocalypse setting and ambience stimulated an affectionate nostalgia" – Reviews from the book (2005).

“It had me absolutely enthralled from the moment I picked it up.” - C Toohill (2010)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth Will Overwhelm You.

The Conspiracy Theorist Conspiracy

365 Oracle